Wayne State University

« See more reviews of Wayne State University

I advice other parents and students to attend Wayne State University because of its great counsling staff. It also has a great diverse student body which makes it very unique.

make sure its what u whant to do and is it the right choice for you and make sure u keep a bugit and do spent a hole lot of money or don't get broke if you have some money.

I think that people shouldn't worry about money or other obstacles when finding the right college because your education is something that people can never take from you.

Always visit a college during the weekdays. You'll get a better feel on what the school is like and make sure the school has the majors that your interested in!!!!!!!

I would just say make sure you pick college based on you, and not your friends.College is totally different from high school, its a privelage,dont take it for granted

it all depends on you. go to the campus and visit before deciding. Enjoy college and make the most of it because there is no other experience like it.

Take all the AP courses that is available is high school and take the senior seriously and do very well on ACT scores. Join clubs and organization.

First, go where you have the best chance of getting the best education in your career field. Second, go to the better offering school.

If I could go back in time to my high school senior year, I woud advise my self to choose my major while I am still a senior.

I would tell myself to still work hard, and to try my hardest on figuring out what I wanted to do with the rest of my life.