Babson Park, FL
Webber International University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Webber International University

Malik

It’s a great college beautiful surrounding and I can’t wait to be there this fall . The people are nice the sports are hard working and competitive. Admissions very nice and they are helpful even if you are not a student and trying to attend they help you do what’s best for yourself to get you into college. It’s peaceful around the college and I recommend a lot of people to attend Webber international college.

Emelie

Webber International University is a small university, and it has its perks! With being a small university all people living on campus has a relationship towards one another. The classroom sizes are outstanding, with averaging 20 people per class. The school area is beautiful, the pool is only for the enjoyment of students, as well as the beach. There is activities such as kayaking, swimming, bon-fires and much more all planned by the school. The gym is probably one of the best gyms. But not all is good, the library does not carry that many books and the cafeteria is small. Overall, a great school.

taylor

Great school

Great school

I love it. i play baseball. I would rate school as one on the top school to attend and the teachers are excellent. The coaches are wonderful and always available and i drive 2 hours away. Everyone has been very friend and nice to be around i look forward to the first game.

Chloe

Webber is a great school that offers students a lot of opportunity to prepare for the future and have fun while doing it. I play basketball at Webber and it is by far my favorite school that I have played at. The coaching staff is amazing, my teammates are very talented, and the students are great about coming out to support.

OMAR

Not the best looking college and not that affordable but I was accepted with a sport scholarship and it's close to home it's a +.

Alex

Webber costs a lot of money, but the campus is run-down. Mold grows in the men's dorm and all they do to fix it is put bleach on the area and tell the guys to go back in. It's sad. Also, the staff aren't very smart. The faculty are ok, but they just teach class and leave. And the cafeteria only serves fried food. The school is in the middle of orange groves. It's not a good place. You are better off going to a community college.

ezekiel

Webber internation university is best known for its exclusive buisness classes that help its students branch out in the word to better themselves in their trade . with multiple majors / classes that pertain to buisness it is a top school to attend , also it has a nationally ranked bowling team and is well known for different sports just this year the football team won the conference as it being the first year they were in one.

The advice that i would give to my young ignorant self would be to take more time to pay attention to all the college aspects such as where its located the cost and applying for scholarships so i would not be financially challenged such as i am now. It would help out alot instead of just trying to find a good school with a football team that i can play on while getting my education because in the end it is all about getting your college education taken care of. If you are blessed enough to play the sport that you love while attending that is just a big plus that you can add to your college memories. Other than that i believe my transition from Highschool to College went very well i still have the same work ethic to keep my grades up and get all my work done no matter whats is going on outside of school.

the thing i brag about the most would be the small class vibe how it is not overly crowded and teachers can pay attention and actually get to know their students and do one on one time as well. Such as if you attend a big university you woul not be able to do that as much

Jacquelyn

If I could go back in time and talk to myself knowing what I know now about the college life and making the transition, the advice I would give myself is to not get involved with peer pressure and just be you. Nowadays it's hard for kids and teens to love themselves and not get involved in what people say. You're created to be a leader and not a follower, so don't let society effect you on being someone you're not. Always guard your heart to strengthen your weakness. Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be because that's what true friends do. For example I had this one friend was comfortablearound me. He even told me that he felt normal around me. But one day he was acting strange around a group of his so called "friends" . I asked him why are you acting like this and he said that he wanted to fit in and was scared to be himself. So if you have to change your persoality to fit in don't waste your time and find people that aren't afraid to claim you as a friend.

The best thing about Webber International University is that the school is very diverse and I love that the classes are small so I can interact with my classmates. The administrators are very helpful on helping students get to where they need to be in school.

Kirk

I have got so much out of my college experience so far. I have learned alot and had fun hanging out with friends and play basketball. In the class room the teachers work with you and cares about what is going with you witch is very helpful in your future. The skills that I am learning no at WIU will helping in the future become the best in my field and my ultimate goal is to become a General Manager for a Professional sport team and i believe that Webber International University will help me get there.

A person that wants to excel in business and wants to become a future business leader of america because these school has and provides what it takes.

The most fustrating thing about my school is that it is so expensive.

Webber International University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.