Webber International University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Webber International University

Mirielle

Webber was one of my first choices. They came to visit my high school campus and won me over right away. Its hard to find the right college but from the day i applied to now, my counselor and i have built a great bond, and the staff and student make you feel like family right away.

Alex

Webber costs a lot of money, but the campus is run-down. Mold grows in the men's dorm and all they do to fix it is put bleach on the area and tell the guys to go back in. It's sad. Also, the staff aren't very smart. The faculty are ok, but they just teach class and leave. And the cafeteria only serves fried food. The school is in the middle of orange groves. It's not a good place. You are better off going to a community college.

I love it. i play baseball. I would rate school as one on the top school to attend and the teachers are excellent. The coaches are wonderful and always available and i drive 2 hours away. Everyone has been very friend and nice to be around i look forward to the first game.

taylor

Great school

OMAR

Not the best looking college and not that affordable but I was accepted with a sport scholarship and it's close to home it's a +.

Chloe

Webber is a great school that offers students a lot of opportunity to prepare for the future and have fun while doing it. I play basketball at Webber and it is by far my favorite school that I have played at. The coaching staff is amazing, my teammates are very talented, and the students are great about coming out to support.

Saxton

I am a lacrosse recruit who took an overnight visit to Webber and was made felt like home by everyone I had talked to. I Loved the size of the campus because I feel like it is was great environment for me to really succeed in the classroom. Also I loved the view of the lake and the dock that goes out to the water, and how convenient it was to get to the Cafeteria from the dorms

Malik

It’s a great college beautiful surrounding and I can’t wait to be there this fall . The people are nice the sports are hard working and competitive. Admissions very nice and they are helpful even if you are not a student and trying to attend they help you do what’s best for yourself to get you into college. It’s peaceful around the college and I recommend a lot of people to attend Webber international college.

Emelie

Webber International University is a small university, and it has its perks! With being a small university all people living on campus has a relationship towards one another. The classroom sizes are outstanding, with averaging 20 people per class. The school area is beautiful, the pool is only for the enjoyment of students, as well as the beach. There is activities such as kayaking, swimming, bon-fires and much more all planned by the school. The gym is probably one of the best gyms. But not all is good, the library does not carry that many books and the cafeteria is small. Overall, a great school.