Weber State University

« See more reviews of Weber State University

Many of the classmates at this school are really friendly and very helpful. When you are seeking advice or just simply needing help on something, everybody here at this campus is really wanting to help you succeed at what you are studying. I would say the classmates at Weber State University are people I would trust and look up to for help. Sometimes people are worried that nobody wants to help them around campus or help just in general but when you are needing help at school, classmates and professors are always looking to help you with what you need.

Weber State has some of the greatest students. Many open minded individuals who are always exploring and learning about the world around them. There are constantly student produced projects and events taking place making this a very happening campus. The students are giving, exploring, learning, growing, creating, and preparing for a better future for themselves, this country, and the world.

Weber State has a lot of diversity. Its 52% no-traditional students so there are a lot married, over-25 students which offeres a lot of persepective in classes. There are also quite a few international students. There are students from every race, ethnicity and religious backgrounds. Its good. It exposes you to lots of different types of people and helps you get a world perspective.

Weber State University has a very diverse group of students. Our student population spans across all fields from the traditional student to the foreign students. During my two years at Weber State I have never seen any discrimination or dislike towards any group of students; we get along very well and are accepting of different ideas and beliefs.

I can relate to them but its also very diverse, I meet students from all over when I'm at school; the people in this school are dedicated to learning and we all have our different passions, so its a way to connect with the world and the community. I love the friends that I have met.

Most of my classmates are older than me but they are always willing to help out, and their life experiences give me valuable advice that I not only use for school but also for daily life.

Everyone loves to learn and help each other understand what they are learning and they are all here to succeed and make something of themselves.

My classmates aren't diverse and are usually out of high school. Any person who is of a different ethnicity or race stands out alot.

My classmates are individuals who seek out a better education in order to find better job placement, and a happier life later on.

The students at Weber State University are not very social, everyone just goes to class, and doesn't really talk to one another.