Weber State University Top Questions

CASSIDY

PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS, OR DO NOT BELIEVE IN SCHOOL PRIDE SHOULD NOT ATTEND THIS SCHOOL.

I would say anybody should attend this school, but to be honest if you're looking for the typical college experience this is not your school. If you're Mormon welcome they will love you. If not, prepare to be bombarded with Mormon pamphlets and little to no freedom to experience college the way you wanted to.

Alyssa

Someone who doesn't want to pursue a degree or a career.

Someone who's looking to date. Weber is a good "back to school" school for older adults and I swear everyone is married there.

ashton

a person who is not serious and devoted to making the most out of his/her life, someone who only wants to go to "hang out" and waste his/her life away.

Kara

There really isn't anyone who should not attend this school. In my opinion Weber State is very diverse and can accomodate anyone.

Melissa

I can't think of anyone that shouldn't. On this campus we have females who are just attending to meet someone. and get married and then quit school. We call it the marriage degree.

Amber

Someone who wants a lot of school spirit, similar to high school. There is some school spirit but not like you will see at other colleges and unversities.

Emma

I think a person who concerned with brand names. Weber is not that.

Erica

The type of person that should attend this school is someone who can independently work and learn from there own expreiences. Also someone who isn't afraid to get in there and learn the material. A person who just sits back and doesn't ask any questions, wouldn't be good for this program that I am in.

Jason

someone thats want's to meet alot of people and friends who isn't on a sports team or part of a major club.

Leigh

The kind of person who should not attend this school is someone who is open minded, a liberal thinker, free-spirited, religiously diverse, or culturally sensitive. This school is extremely conservative and dominated by the local religious thought and beliefs. In my experience, it appears that the students of this school are not very accepting of those different from themselves.