Webster University Top Questions

Describe the dorms.

The first thing that my friends from other schools say when they come visit me is how nice our dorms are. There are no community bathrooms in the dorm!! All the rooms are suite stye, which means you and your roommate share a bathroom with two people next door (the adjoining room will be of the same gender). I spend a lot of time in the dorms and there is plenty of room to relax and have friends over. The rooms in Maria Hall do tend to feel like they have more space since they are wider than the ones in West Hall :)

Jimmy

Our dorms are really nice here! They are kind of small, but what college dorms aren't? They come with 2 beds, 2 dressers, 2 desks, and 2 chairs and 2 closets. They're really comfortable. My only complaint is that the walls are paper thin. So whenever anything is going on next door or even 2 doors away, you can hear it most of the time.

Most of the residential spaces on campus were built around 2006/2007, so they are fairly new! Maria hall is the one older residence hall but all housing is newly renovated with the same furniture and amenities provided! I am currently living in a dorm and did so my freshman year as well and it is really nice. Each dorm hallway has its own lounge, kitchenette area and study room. Also, each dorm building and the apartments have their own laundry room to use and do laundry for FREE! Also, my favorite part about housing, no community bathrooms anywhere in our residence halls! Sweet right?