Wellesley College

« See more reviews of Wellesley College

Wellesley College is an academically rigorous, grade-deflating college that is overly concerned with its image and its ethnic diversity. In actuality, there is very little socioeconomic diversity on campus, so it mainly consists of private-schooled, "priveleged" girls seeking law school, med school, or (before the economic depression) financial-political status.

Wellesley is an all women's college, and a very beautiful place (figuratively and literally speaking), where emphasis is put on how to think, than what to think, and where people are interested in becoming leaders in their respective fields.

Wellesley is a small liberal arts school that emphasizes academic excellence and social acceptance but it somewhat lacks the typical "college life" because it is so small.

On a beautiful campus just outside of Boston, twenty-two-hundred female students go crazy from estrogen overdrive and wild competition, but food is plentiful.

It's very academically challenging but worth it in the end because the professors are wonderful and you get a chance to develop your character and knowledge.

My school is everything I could have ever imagined, the best thing that could have happened to me, and offers me every opportunity that I will ever need!

You'll get a good education with a lot of support at Wellesley, even though you won't be drinking as much as your friends at co-ed schools.

Wellesley College is a dynamic, stimulating learning environment for women who, as the slogan goes, "will make a difference in the world."

Wellesley is a beautiful campus full of ambitious, hard-working, strong women who want to make a difference in the world.

Wellesley College is a place that creates and develops amazing, assertive, confident and intelligent young women.