Wellesley College Top Questions

Margarita

A person who is not willing to put in work and effort to learn and succeed in school. This school has a rigorous academic program that involves alot of work and preparation .

Lindsay

Any woman who is not wanting to work hard, be stressed, overloaded, or enjoys the company of men too much. Also, men would not be ideal either, unless they are the son's of faculty or staff. Prospective students who are used to the city and could not live even a stone's throw outside of the city would not be satisfied by attending this college.

Any student looking to learn outside of the classroom and to have time to explore the world as they wish should not come to Wellesley. Wellesley is very academically-focused, which is fine, and has an amazing ability to get its students into high-powered careers and places. Still, there isn't time to learn from the community, or in/from nearby Boston. Attending classes, sticking to one's books and going to professor's office hours is the only kind of learning given time and space to flourish.

Mainly upperclass, wealthy females who have been groomed for a private school their whole life. Women who went to a public high school don't do very well here, as I've found out first hand.

Jenni

If you can't deal with a pressure filled environment, this campus isn't for you. Even if you aren't studious, it can be a stressful place. If you're also the type of person that needs to be partying every night, it's not going to be easy adjusting. It's not that you can't go out and have fun, it's just not that easy--the campus is not located in the city and it takes time to get out into Boston.

Darah

Someone who wants to party a lot and meet lots of boys.

Shayla

A person who is not independently motivated.

Katherine

Someone who isn't competitive, can't handle pressure or needs a lot of encouragement in order to do well.