Wells College Top Questions

Chandler

The best part is the size and traditions. You can be anyone you want to be. The staff is friendly and you almost know everyone on campus. There is always something to do on campus. You have to attend Wells to understand all the unquie traditions on this campus.

Alexis

The best thing about my school is the internship and study abroad opportunities. There so many available to you, and it's really ingrained in you from your first day at Wells. It's part of the curriculum, and it gives you a chance to experience multiple jobs and multiple societies all at once.

Kristen

The small size of this school makes it easier to make friends. You know almost everyone in your class and pretty much everyone is fairly friendly.

The community is very close and friendly both to the students and to visitors. The environment is very open and friendly to new students, and you are made to feel welcome.

samantha

The best thing about my school is a The teacher to student is about a 1 to 10. This way the student can have time to get to know the teacher and visa versa so that if the student has trouble with something they don't feel shy or frightened to go talk to the teacher about something that they might be confused with.

I think the best thing about Wells is its small size. I love that I know all my professors personally and they tend to know my name. I'm also really glad I can participate in class. It keeps me much more engaged and active in class.

Nora

The small size means you know everyone, at least by face, if not by name as well. You know your professors and they know who you are as a person and not just as a student. The small size and strong community has really helped me figure out who I am and what I want out of life.

Melissa

The best thing about Wells College is the traditions. They help bring the Wells community together and allow the students the chance to enjoy something that they can count on every year. They aren't only enjoyable for the participants, they are enjoyable for everyone on campus. They make Wells College what it is today and help attract new students.

The best thing about Wells College is the people. The staff and faculty are always willing to help you and it is not uncommon to go to your proffesor's office hours just to say hello. The other students on campus are great as well, and are usually willing to help you out if they can. Along with the people, the traditions are great as well. Everyone gets involved with them and they bring the community together.

Valerie

Wells College has a lot to offer, I can't pick out just one thing. The small college allows for more individualized attention from your professors, close friends, fun with traditions, and even more personal space. The professors are one of the strongest points of the college in addition to the location being right on the lake and the history of the school.

Peter

The Professors are the best thing about my school. I have come to know the English faculty in particular at Wells, and they are fantastic. They are all helpful, and do what they can to help you succeed. I took classes with only English faculty last semester, and it has been the best semester of College I've ever had.

Kathryn

The professors are amazing. You will get lots of indiviual attention. This campus is very accepting to different kinds of people and you will find a lot of friends.