Boston, MA
Wentworth Institute of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wentworth Institute of Technology

Joel

A great school for learning, but expensive.

A great school for learning, but expensive.

Students and parents should research about college early on in the students high school career. The student should also be responsible in high school so later down the road they can get into that college. When it comes time for the college student, enjoy yourself but just be responsible.

Justin

I will keep this pretty simple, I am from new york and I did not want to be in the country because it was a little slow and wentworth has my major that I love and I went to them.

Honestly, the only thing I can say is research, research, research. Honest;y I wish I would have done my research when I first entered college and because I didnt I wound up making a mistake which cost me two years that I currently have to make up. Please just do research on the schools your child wants to go to. Make sure it has the right major they wish to enter, make sure it has a good enviornment suited to fit your kids stimulation. Believe it or not, enviornment can take a 3.8 student down to a 2.9 if not careful. Make sure that not only does the school have the proper major but that it also has the right atmosphere for there major as well. For example I am a computer science student and I attend a Technology school, this is almost perfect for me. Please just do thorough reseach.

The fact that they make you work in your field for a year while your in school which almost gurantees you a job once you graduate.

Jeffrey

My suggestion would be to find a school that academically ahs what you want with a strong sense of communtiy and plenty of activities to engage in. I would also seriously consider the schools surroundings to make sure it also fits into your social expectations and has job avaliabilty for while your at school.

The best thing is being right in the city of Boston and the schools co-op program because it assists us in getting a job and the city is a very lively exciting place to be.

A hard working outgoing friendly person who doesn't like to sit around and do nothing all the time.

Tim

They work together to get the job done.

They work together to get the job done.

It's right in the heart of boston, near fenway and all the bars. Public transportation can get you all over boston. Theres plenty of off campus apartments close to school that is cheaper to live in then on campus.

Explore all your options. Don't just choose a school based on one criteria. Weigh it out among different criteria, such as academics, social life, proffessors, surroundings, etc.

Dardan

My school has a reputation for being a hands-on, nuts & bolts kind of place.....and in a way it is. Still it provides a first class liberal arts education. For that it is still underated and not widely recognized. Yet all my art or humanity professors have opened my eyes to ideas and theories that I might not have discovered on my own.

My advice would be to talk to people who have either graduated from the school they are looking into, or speak with students who are currently attending. Also, just because a certain school charges the most money it does not mean that they are providing a superior education. When I was applying for colleges one of the alternatives I had to the school which I'm attending now was Northeastern University. The point that I'm trying to get to is that Northeastern costs almost twice as much as my school, but the Architecture program at my school surpasses that of Northeastern.

What impresses me most about my school is the level of education which I'm receving there. At first it was a shock to me the amount of school-work that I would have to do and the quality of work requried of me, but after two years of attending Wentworth institute of Technology, I can say that I am that much more better prepared and academically competitive.

Crystal

It was the only one with my particular program (BELM)

It was the only one with my particular program (BELM)

If you don't know what to study in school start off with community college, or a cheap state school, then transfer when you figure it out. Lucky for me i knew what I wanted after high school, but alot of students in my program dropped out/ transfered because 1) they weren't ready for school 2) they didn't want to be there.

Wentworth Institute of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.