Boston, MA
Wentworth Institute of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wentworth Institute of Technology

Mathew

Wentworth Institute of Technology was my top choice of colleges to go to, and I'm so glad i decided to attend the college. Its in the city, there is so much to do, and places to explore. It is the best decision i made, I wouldn't trade the experience for anything!

Conley

Wentworth is a good place to go if you are looking to be prepared for your post-graduate career. TThis school is not a place for drinking or partying on campus, there is one fraternity on campus and it is an academic one. The sports are small. This is not a place for a "typical college experience". However, this is an excellent school for preparing you for your career. Students graduate with at least two internships completed and there are resources on campus to help you with writing your resume and cover letters and finding a job even after you have graduated.

Alexander

So far my overall experience at Wentworth has been awesome. The freshmen dorms could be better but all of the other dorms are very nice. The food could also use some more variety but it is still good. The location is unbeatable and there are some many things to experience in Boston and I am very happy with the education I am receiving.

Emilie

It's a small school in a big city, and you never feel like just another number. Most of the professors are great and other students are super helpful. It's not a party school, but you'll never be bored. the curriculum is challenging and prepares you for the future, but you have to be prepared to work hard. The co-op program is excellent and one of the most developed co-op programs in the country. The housing is pretty nice for Boston as well, and overall I can't complain. The food gets old after a while, but there are a lot of off campus dining options. I do not regret going here at all.

Steven

Overall, Wentworth is a great school that works hard at getting students to be capable of doing the tasks required of them in the field of study that they are pursuing. Though I have yet to experience all of it I believe that Wentworth gives students the chance to learn who they are and to take a chance through the huge variety of entrepreneurship opportunities as well as a very strong co-op program where you can get hands on experience in your major.

Brody

Wentworth is career focused, focused on academic excellence and is not a party school.

My classmates are intelligent, face paced, and generally kind.

The most important piece of advice that I think I would give myself in high school is to focus on working more to make money to downsize the cost of Freshman year of college, and to simply better plan the upcoming four years so that I was more in control. I would tell myself to find out more, to ask more questions, and to know without a doubt what my financial situation would be going into the oncoming years.

Troy

The best thing about Wentworth is the co-op program. It provides you with real world work experience while you are still growing as a student and finding out what you really want to do with career.

The worst thing was when they shut down th campus radio station. It gave a lot of students inspiration and an outlet.

James

Relatively quiet, until you begin to talk to them.

Relatively quiet, until you begin to talk to them.

Dear beginning of college me, pay attention in class, there is going to be a lot of information, and this year serves as the core for the rest of you college and possibly professional career. However, go out and explore Boston, before it gets too cold to make it into the heart of the city. Grab a few people you haven't talked to yet to come with you; you never know who could turn out to be your best friend. And friends will come, just keep talking to people and being friendly. The more friends you have at school, the less you will want to go home. This school may seem intimidating and unfamiliar, but give it a few weeks and you may start feeling like you belong there. Join as many clubs as you can fit in your schedule, you will meet cool people and learn a lot about this school from the upper classmen. Cherish every day, because these years are going to be some of the best times in your life.

Anybody can begin studying here, but be sure you've decided on your major because there aren't many options for switching majors

Chelsey

To begin, I really wish I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior. I would tell myself to take a year off between school and work to help pay for college. I would also inform myself to really think about what I want to do for a career. However, knowing that, I would probably still go to college. Chelsey, before you go to college know this: 90% of the freshmen are homesick, only a few of them show it. Talk to your roomates about it, because you will be surprised that they feel the same as you do. Also, talk to everyone in your class. People are going to split off into their own groups, better make your friends now instead of later! However, your friends in the first few weeks won't be your friends at the end of the year. Lastly, talk to your teachers. They are here to help you, but they won't do anything if you don't ask. Actually, talk to them all the time, sometimes your professor is the coolest person in the world and may be your second dad. Hang in there kid.

The lack of school spirit. We don't have a large group of students, but we still offer sports. Our school doesn't even advertise games to anyone, and we rarely have any school spirit days. When we do, nobody is really involved. I don't feel like people love this school fully. Instead everyone is academically and career focused and that's all they come to this campus for.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the poor organization. The organization to get students into housing is horrible, considering we share half of our housing with other schools and some of our students are forced to live off campus. They also don't schedule classes well, don't help you make your schedule, and rarely have room for everyone. You are on your own a lot here, and if you can get ahold of a teacher you may get help, depending on the teacher.

Wentworth Institute of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.