Wentworth Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Wentworth Institute of Technology

Wentworth Institute of Technology teaches those who know what they want to do, allowing its students to experience a lot of "hands on work" with their major and is in a diverse learning community, surrounded by several other colleges.

a hands on experience that allows a professional to share his knowledge about the industry of my intened field and how to succed in that field when i leave Wentworth.

Wentworth offers its students endless possibilities to learn in a great technical school with enthusiastic teachers, great students, and a fun environment.

Very difficult, don't consider if you're light hearted; when you come here, you should already know what your gonna do for the rest of your life!

Wentworth is a focused, career-oriented setting that strives to educate their students toward a rapidly changing tech-savvy world.

Classes do not transfer into or out of this school so make sure you choose a major you really want.

A challenging experince, but worth while if you are determined in a career in technology.

Wentworth is the type of school where you get exactly what you put into your education.

A small quiet campus in the heart of Boston, with access to all the city has to offer.

Wentworth is career focused, focused on academic excellence and is not a party school.