Wentworth Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Wentworth Institute of Technology

I think the best part about this school is the fact that they fully prepare you for the real world. I am currently on an internship for a semester because that is part of the curriculum at Wentworth. I am obtaining real life experience before I even graduate and it will give me a bit of an edge when looking for a full time job once I graduate. Also the faculty at Wentworth is extremely helpful during this process. They do not just throw us out into the real world without help, they are there every step of the way.

The convenience and availability of transport and staff. There is a transport system deticated to the school and popular off-campus housing making even off-campus living possible for those who don't have rides. Teachers and staff are always available or have hours listed when they are so. Of course there's the energy about the school. There are always students on Landis Green playing ultimate frizbee, tanning, or just playing with their dogs. FSU is the first school I've ever seen that allowed pets on campus.

I think the best thing about this school, is its location. It is located right in the heart of the educational and medical capital of the country if not the worl.d There are so many diverse and unique people that attend this school as well as the surrounding school.s It offrs a college student a very unique and ecletic cexperience.

The best thing about my school is the community. There is always something to do whether on campus or in the city. You are able to make friendships that are very close and can last a long time. The school has a great leadership program where students can get involved and make a connection with Wentworth.

I would have to say that the best thing about Wentworth is how hard the professors push you to be the best you can be at your degree. When we graduate we have a great college name behind us and all the hard work we have done to show that we are worthy of a great job.

The best thing about Wentworth Institute of Technology is its location. Being located in a city, there's plenty to do and people to meet. The amount of diversity makes it easy and exciting to be yourself while constantly trying new things.

This school is very hands on and prepares you for you career and life after you graduate. It prepares you to work in your chosen fiels and you have chances to gain eaperience before you graduate in co-op opportunities.

The best thing about Wentworth is the co-op program. It provides you with real world work experience while you are still growing as a student and finding out what you really want to do with career.

The best thing is being right in the city of Boston and the schools co-op program because it assists us in getting a job and the city is a very lively exciting place to be.

The fact that they make you work in your field for a year while your in school which almost gurantees you a job once you graduate.