Wesley College Top Questions

ones who arent commited to make a difference and a name for themselves.

Mike

The type of person that should not attend this school is one who thinks that they can skip class, not do assignments, and assume that everything will be handed to them.

Kelly

Everyone can fit in at this school.

nakia

The kind of person that should not attend Wesley College is one who does not like to follow rules. Wesley enforces an abundance of rules and restrictions that all students has to abide by or else you are sent out the door immediately without hesitation. Such rules like not smoking/drinking on campus if under age, attending scheduled classes on time or else you will get dropped from the class, are both common sense. Wesley gives out citations for many different disruptions such as loud music, failure to comply (not showing student ID if asked for). Always follow the rules.

Bianca

if someone loves the city and loves constant noise and parties you will not love wesley, its very small and quaint, therefore party animals shouldn't attend wesley, neither should people who like anonomity, wesley is small and very close knit, the teachers are invested in your eduacation through one on one time each teacher gets to know their students. wesley is not for slakers, you need to be serious about your academics, and its not for jocks who go to college to play sports only and not get an education.

RaQuilla

A person that knows that they do not have the money or can not get a maximum amount of loans should not attend this school. It could be very stressful.

Justin

If your a person looking for a big university with lots of people and big class sizes and always alot of differents things going on at once this wouldn't be the school for you.

Kelly

This is a small school. If you don't want to get lost in the crowd, this may be the school for you. Your must get involved to get the most out of your time at Wesley College. Wesley has small classes and a cozy feel.