Wesley College Top Questions

Elvie

The most frustrating thing at my school is that it cost way too much and i don't have enough money to pay the school and it worries me because i would love to attend this school but i need more money because my money situation is not looking very good, this school has the best program for me and i would love to stay and attend Wesley College.

Stanley

Mall, stores are too far away; need a car

Tiosha

Not having a large student activites, very boring nothing to do on weekends, compare to other university. Finacial Assistant, classes, etc are scatter within the college. The social scence , there none. +

Marquese

the most frustrating thing about my school is the cost to attend it. i think that with the money we pay to come here we should have better food, living conditions, and way more activities.

RaQuilla

The most frustrating thing about my school is the finances. Everything cost so much and is not affordable. There are people that are not coming back due to the fact that they do not have the money to pay for school. I was almost one of those people, but I got lucky.

Alyssa

The most fustrating thing about my school is dealing with the financial office and registering for classes. It seems to be very rare that you can gradaute in four years considering alot of times the classes arnt always available when you need them to be.