You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wesleyan College

Grace

I recently applied to Wesleyan College and was accepted for the upcoming fall semester. Within the first few minutes of my first campus tour I knew Wesleyan would be a good fit for me. The most appealing aspect was the small class size- with very small student population class size is usually no larger than 20 people. This allows the students to interact with each other and to get to know the professor. I believe the smaller class size alone makes for a better learning environment. The small campus makes it easy to get around, yet there are still plenty of resources for students. The college is also very good about communicating with students- even before one is officially enrolled. Emails are sent out constantly so everyone knows what is going on. If you have a question or concern you can call or email and will get a response very quickly.

Telisa

Its a good school but we need less papers. Its a small amount of students in the classrooms. The teachers are most likely always available. I have had problems with roommates in the dorms but overall its a great school. The most important thing i love about the school is the sister hood

Rawlanda

Wesleyan College is an all women’s private college. They are not well known, but go out to different college fairs to try and persuade students to attend. Now that they have given me a scholarship, I have seen everything. If I had to pay out of my pocket, I would not be at Wesleyan College. I would go to a school with better dorm rooms (there is cracks in the floor and the dorms are just old in general). I would go to a school where the students are not more intellectual than the professors. I would go to a school where there is no isolation. Wesleyan could merge with Mercer on a lot of events, but they choose not to reach out. Overall, I am only going there for the scholarship, and it will stay that way.

Mary-Victoria

Wesleyan is a diverse campus that encourages women to be confident and independent. The professors make the college, as well as the rest of the welcoming staff. The school is mostly concerned with academics, although they do have a variety of sports. As I have been on the Equestrian Team, I have learned and grown with my teammates. Sisterhood is one of the cornerstones here, and is one of my favorite things about Wesleyan. It is difficult, but it has been a great choice for a college.

Bernice
Overall, a Great Experience

Overall, a Great Experience

Wesleyan College is a liberal arts private college in the rather small city of Macon, GA. The city itself has disappointed some prospective students who are fond of bustling cities with night life. Macon does have a night though, but for those who don't know how to find it, it's practically nonexistent. The college itself has a beautiful campus with cherry blossoms that bloom in the spring, and historical architecture that hints at its long history. The college was chartered in 1836, to give degrees to women and it still does. Wesleyan is a beautiful college, with amazing people and amazing classes. The professors are amazing and you will never get a professor that does not care about your academic success. They are easy to access and do not mind drop-ins, or short discussions after class. The class sizes are comfortably small, but there are some classes that will go up to around thirty students. I've also been in a class with over two other students. I really love that about Wesleyan. At the same time, the size of the college is a bit overwhelming. You can be sure that you will run into several people you know on the way to class. Wesleyan has its downs, and they vary depending on the student. One down for me is that the college caters more to traditional, on-campus students. Being a commuter and staying abreast on issues is challenging.

The best and worst thing about my school is the size. It is extremely small! They never lie about it, but I don't think it ever really dawns on a prospective student until they're in their second year and know almost every professor and staff by name. At the same time, you get the benefit of administration knowing your name. It makes it a lot easier to talk to them about future plans and financial aid problems.

Lindsay
Rewarding experience

I really enjoyed my time at Wesleyan and the atmosphere.

Rewarding experience

I really enjoyed my time at Wesleyan and the atmosphere.

Azea

My alma mater is a small, high-spirited, friendly, liberal, all women's college that values its students as individuals.

Don't be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone, but don't forget who you are and where you came from. Be accepting of everyone around you and give people the benefit of the doubt. Be brave and speak up, you're capable of great things. Don't change yourself to fit in with people because there are people who will like you for who you are, no changes needed. Keep your positive attitude and never stop smiling because it's contagious and you will help others to smile and do their best. Most importantly though, have some fun! Don't let studies take over your life. Go out with friends to give yourself a break every now and then. It'll do your mind some good. Oh! Never, ever, let your decisions be swayed by a boy! Take care of you and your future and if it's meant to be then they'll stay and if not then another one will find you.

The most frustrating thing about my alma mater is the dining hall food was always predictable.

Bianca

Stay ahead and do your work. Don't be afraid to take risks and learn something new; it's college a time to find yourself and improve yourself to be the best that you can be. Go to class and take good notes because they'll help you in the future on tests. Form a good relationship with your academic counselors. Have no fear, everyone makes mistakes; as long as you're responsible and willing to succeed then you'll be fine. Make good, dependable friends; volunteer often; learn and iteract with people from a different culture; and be organized. Most importantly, remember, this is an opportunity that not every has a chance to have or is willing to accept the challenge so excell, be persistent, stay focused, be tenacious, and most of all keep in mind to fulfill your goals and dreams. Because even if you aim for the moon, you'll still land amongst the stars.

Those who are not willkng to embrace sisterhood and become the best at what they are would not be happy at Wesleyan. If the person is not willing to work hard and discover the benefits of attending a liberal arts school, they should not attend Wesleyan.

Wesleyan is more than a school, it is a home.

Gloria

I would tell myself to apply to more private schools in lively cities that offer a fantastic social life and awesome financial aid.

Wesleyan is a place that only someone who is truly open-minded can be happy. The atmosphere is extremely happy-go-lucky so this isn;t the best place for a negative person. Also, the college is very small and offers a tight-knit community, so if your prone to being a social outcast and/or pariah, you will not feel very accepted.

My classmates are not the brightest individuals, but they have heart and care about one another.

Kelly

I wish I had known about many of the off-campus activities that can be found in Macon and Warner Robins.

The food. At first the food was delicious, and then the quality started slipping. That's not to say that it's disgusting, it's still pretty good. But I feel somewhat cheated occaisionally.

It has been amazing to meet so many new people and make tons of new friends. I feel as if my horizons have been expanded exponentially thanks to Wesleyan.

Wesleyan College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.