North Hollywood, CA
West Coast University-Los Angeles

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend West Coast University-Los Angeles

Myesha

Loved It

Loved It

DaJee

I love WCU university. Professors: the professors are amazing, I absolutely love that all of my professors I've had has at least a bachelors, most have masters and their doctorate. I haven't had an instructor that wasn't passionate and knew what they were talking about. Student affairs: They are amazing!! When I first started WCU we had to do a like review sheet based on our orientation, if we liked it etc. one question they asked was about us, the students and how we felt about this new journey, and what we felt we were good at as students and what we felt like we would need help with, based on the information we provided they contacted us to get us the tools and help we needed to be successful. I have noticed all of the faculty at WCU wants you to succeed, learn and will help you do that as long as your willing to help yourself first. They offer a wide variety of help for students from tutoring with your professor, some professors will even mention study groups for us to form since they can not form them themselves, I also love how much space they have for students to study in peace. Overall, an ​amazing school I could go on and on about this school.

Kelsey

Very costly but worth it in the long run. The academics are very demanding and fast paced. Pay attention, keep track of due dates and be sure not to fall behind. Pay attention in your general Ed’s because it all ties back into your core nursing classes.

Kimberly

West Coast University has provided me one of the best educational experiences I have ever received. The instructors, students, and faculty go above and beyond to demonstrate their ambition for success. I will always recommend WCU as a school my peers should apply to if interested in the field of Nursing.

Dilcia

it is expensive but it is a very good school . The instructors are very dedicated to their teachings and make sure that eah student is absorbing all the knoledge and skills needed to be sucessful. The school is very flexible with the schedule, so the student can still hold a job.

West Coast University is a school that I feel is devoted to helping its students succeed. They have countless career opportunities to help place us in the right job for us once we graduate. The online portal and communication with office staff and teachers is very easy and always available. I feel that my school really does want me to succeed and have a career that will give me a bright future.

LOUISA

It feels like a commuter school. You go to class and leave. It also seems very money hungry. They will say almost anything to get you to attend.

I would have challenged myself more. I would have tried new things and joined clubs and activities where I could meet new people and find out what my interests were. I was really lost senior year and had no idea what I wanted to study in college, I wish I had explored this more. I would also tell myself that high school is not the real world. That the cliques end and often times the bullies will end up working for you.

It is an accelerated program so you will receive your degree faster.

Nancy

What I have gotten out of my college was rather unexpected. I learned that people don't care as much. At first I took it bad, it was depressing that people at campus did not care about me, only that I had enough funds to cover my schooling. Now I view it in a different way. People still don't care but now I don't expect them to. I've become much more independent and self-sufficient. If I don't understand something I will ask it in class a few times. If after that I don't receive an appropriate response, I will look up the answer myself because nobody else will do it for me. This is a great lesson to learn but not one I believe is worth 100K! Either way, going to college has made me stronger and in the end, it's all I can ask for. I want to be strong individual and leader for my future.

Some of the instructors don't like the establishment and are very understanding of the situations we are put in. Because of it, some of them can be very understanding and will go the extra mile that the school itself should have done. Some instructors have great patience and knowledge to help those that are struggling in the accelerated. Best thing about this school is Professor Bosveld, she will take the time to teach you the right and will expect you to know the answer for her very hard tests.

The lack of resources available to those that need them. There is a lot of learning that you have to do on your own. Teachers are overworked and underpaid so they're constantly tired, to no fault of theirs'. WCU is very unorganized, faculty and administration often have conflicting thoughts and ideas. Everything here is always last minute; you may be told to put in paperwork within 1 day without any previous warning. Get everything in writing! Expect the run around from administration, they often don't know what they're doing, just collect paychecks.

Casey

I think what's unique is the a good majority of the classes are one month long.

I think what's unique is the a good majority of the classes are one month long.

In my many years of college I have experienced quiet a bit and it has been valuable to attend because I got a great education and met wonderful people and instructors in the process. I have learned how to be determined and to work hard for what I want because taking the easy way out won't get you far in life. The education I have received so far has been amazing and I am so thankful to everyone involved in my learning.

I don't consider anything to be the worst thing about my school. I love the format and the class structures. The instructors are great as well.

Natalie

Community college was not initially a choice, but was the disappointing result of a deteriorating economy. Throughout my first semester at Pasadena City College, I gradually came to realize that attending PCC was truly a blessing in disguise. For the first time in my life, I genuinely believed myself capable of succeeding; my self-doubt diminished, while my determination grew. I fell in love with learning, and, in the process, had my eyes opened to countless opportunities I had never previously considered nor thought possible, such as studying abroad, finding a niche in psychology, or considering the pursuit of a masters or doctorates degree. With the encouragement from an incredibly supportive professor, I began to recognize my own gifts, talents, and potential. My diligent efforts were positively affirmed, and I noticed a transformation in both my GPA and self-esteem. This feeble attempt to verbally express the significance of this experience seems overwhelmingly inadequate, compared to the profound appreciation resonating within me. PCC unearthed a blossoming confidence and ignited a fervent fire in my heart, while challenging me to love myself, and gain new perspectives and understandings of the world, society, people, the future, my career, my education, and myself.

West Coast University-Los Angeles administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.