West Coast University-Los Angeles Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for West Coast University-Los Angeles

Dilcia

it is expensive but it is a very good school . The instructors are very dedicated to their teachings and make sure that eah student is absorbing all the knoledge and skills needed to be sucessful. The school is very flexible with the schedule, so the student can still hold a job.

West Coast University is a school that I feel is devoted to helping its students succeed. They have countless career opportunities to help place us in the right job for us once we graduate. The online portal and communication with office staff and teachers is very easy and always available. I feel that my school really does want me to succeed and have a career that will give me a bright future.

Myesha

Loved It

DaJee

I love WCU university. Professors: the professors are amazing, I absolutely love that all of my professors I've had has at least a bachelors, most have masters and their doctorate. I haven't had an instructor that wasn't passionate and knew what they were talking about. Student affairs: They are amazing!! When I first started WCU we had to do a like review sheet based on our orientation, if we liked it etc. one question they asked was about us, the students and how we felt about this new journey, and what we felt we were good at as students and what we felt like we would need help with, based on the information we provided they contacted us to get us the tools and help we needed to be successful. I have noticed all of the faculty at WCU wants you to succeed, learn and will help you do that as long as your willing to help yourself first. They offer a wide variety of help for students from tutoring with your professor, some professors will even mention study groups for us to form since they can not form them themselves, I also love how much space they have for students to study in peace. Overall, an ​amazing school I could go on and on about this school.

Kimberly

West Coast University has provided me one of the best educational experiences I have ever received. The instructors, students, and faculty go above and beyond to demonstrate their ambition for success. I will always recommend WCU as a school my peers should apply to if interested in the field of Nursing.

Kelsey

Very costly but worth it in the long run. The academics are very demanding and fast paced. Pay attention, keep track of due dates and be sure not to fall behind. Pay attention in your general Ed’s because it all ties back into your core nursing classes.