Ontario, CA
West Coast University-Ontario

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend West Coast University-Ontario

Carole

My overall opinion of West Coast University- Ontario is that it is a very good school. I really liked and enjoyed atmosphere that it has. Everyone is super friendly and eager to help when need be. The teachers are very educated and always teach you new things everyday.

Marissa

I am excited to receive my degree at this school. The staff seems to be very helpful and have been able to answer any questions that I may have had along the way. There are plenty of resources and the classes are fairly small to ensure that every student receives as much attention as possible in order to properly learn.

Since beginning my academic adventure at WCU-Ontario, I have been incredibly grateful for the opportunities I have been presented. Before attending, I was struggling to enter basic science courses needed for nursing, and felt defeated because my GPA was not high enough. However, WCU-Ontario helped me find that desire to push through with my dreams, and made me realize that I am more than a GPA score, I am an aspiring nursing with a passion to educate others in their health journeys! Thank you very much to the faculty of WCU-Ontario for making my dreams feel much more like a reality!

The school does a great job of preparing students for the NCLEX. GE classes are fairly easy; some may be challenging but there are many resources to utilize so that we are successful! Class sizes vary, but they are kept at a good, small size so we have a good learning environment and can connect with the professor. Professors are nice and most offer tutoring outside of class, which is very helpful. The school is very clean. The library is small, but there are other provided seating around the campus like tables or couches. It is very safe; the security guards do a really great job of keeping our school safe.

Sindy

West Coast University focuses mainly in the nursing field. This school has accelerated programs which are useful for students who want to be done quickly with school. However, the downside is how expensive tuition is. That is the only downside but overall I have liked the professors and staff so far!

Monica

I love West Coast University. It is a place that feels like home. Everyone is kind and helps get things done when needed.

Kai

I would continue to keep my grades up and apply for as many scholarships as possible. It may be time consumming but college is so expensive now that you have to have additional help. I would do alot of volunteering and community service to get the needed network in for financial help when needed for your education. Take your school work very serious. Always be a leader and be independent. Be responsible for yourself and your own actions. Be a go getter, so u can be ahead of the game. I would create a good study routine and improve my testing skills. Be surrounded be people that want the same things you want in life by continuing to increase their knowledge. I would have short term and long term goals set up and the appropriate platform available to help make those happen. Use my strenghs to improve my areas where I have been weak.

I will be a new student.

tatiana

The devise that i would use is not screw up because it's really hard to go to school when you have to pay a lot of money thats the most important thing because when you start college the first thing the adminstrator talk about is on how much the school is and our loans .. if i would ever go back i would focus more on what I really want to be an RN and not spend the time fooling around and just focus on school and be a better person and show my little sister who is also going to a high school doing good in school is really important because its not what other people want but its what ourselves want and I think that is really important for someone who thinks that high school is just to have fun but its really not its a preperation for us.

Students that attend at West coast university are students that can accomplish anything they want .They have the ability to learn more than the usual .Student are also accomplishing there dreams on what they want ..I might not be so brilliant but i would love to attend to west coast because my dream is to become an RN , but right now I'm attending american career college .

What I brag about american career college is that they always have time for there students and they help us on anything .

JULIE

Actually, I really wouldn't do anything different. In high school, I wanted to become an accountant and wanted to do that for a long time. As life brings you challanges and many changes it influenced my decision to go back to college and pursue a nursing career. This education would not only provide my a career, but also financial security for my family and myself. Certain maturity and understanding comes with age and I dont know if I did have an opportunity to talk to myself back then will make a difference. My plans back then are the same as today with a different direction, but today I have a bigger reason to pursue and finish my goal, dream and desire. I do honestly hope that I may be considered for this scholarship.

Shantori

West Coast University in Ontario embraces a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success.

What is unique about West Coast University is that West Coast offers a LVN to BSN program. There is no wait list and I can earn my BSN degree in as little as 34 months. The mission of the nursing program is to provide evidence-based and innovative nursing education to culturally diverse learners. West Coast University has a nursing simulation lab that is quipped with state of the art medical equipment that will give me great experience before I work in a hospital.

Transitioning from high school to college is a scary process. If I could go back to my high school senior year, I would make it clear to myself that changes are to be expected. Although changes are expected, there are essential skills that could make the transition somewhat easier. Those essential skills are time management, academic workload, and personal responsibility. Understanding the challenges and addressing these issues will allow me the time to prepare and develop the essential skills needed for college.

West Coast University-Ontario administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.