Waco, GA
West Georgia Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend West Georgia Technical College

I believe it is a good school. My only advise would be that the staff be a little more helpful because a lot of times it seems like I'm pulling teeth when I need help with something and other times I feel like I was helped. I like the campus atmosphere and the buildings are nice and accessible. Again my only critique is that it is hard to get help with things sometimes for example, with financial aid, if I'm having a problem I usually get a simple answer that doesn't completely answer my question. Other than that though West Georgia Tech is a great school to go to.

DaeJinique

Everyone on campus is lovely. They help direct you to your classes or wherever you need to go. There are police officers all over campus that can help you out or correct you if need be. Unfortunately, this school does not offer any type of housing. You have to commute.

This school can help you find what you want to do with your life. you can easily change your degree or major in a jiffy. West Georgia Technical College is on a variety of disciplines, with accredited classes that are transferable to a four-year school. WGTC also offers dual enrollment for high school students to earn college credit . Students can apply for a variety of scholarships and grants, for instance, the Hope Career Grant. West Georgia will find a way to help you with your career.

I love WGTC because of the laid back atmosphere, but I wish they had more to offer such as sororities, fraternities, better student-sport involvement, a cafeteria, etc.

Natori

West Georgia Technical College offers a variety of programs that can help their students flourish in many lucrative trades. The teachers are extremely helpful and want to see their students exceed. This school has a well organized library and school store that provides the tools their students need to be successful. The campus is safe and the students are friendly. I enjoy attending West Georgia Technical College, and I would recommend my school to upcoming freshman.

Zachary

West Georgia Technical College is a great school for small degrees or for those going back to school after a long period break. It's a great small college that provides an easy way to earn a degree or certificate in a certain field. They have ok facilities, not the best, but it's enough to get through. Some of the teachers are amazing and will become your best friend, others not so much. It helped me a lot get rid of some of the introductory courses so I can later attend a different college.

Allison

Overall good school. Excellent administrative and teachers. Great programs offered along with assisted help.

michelle

I really do like the school. The staff is the best part I would say. They are very helpful and want you to be successful.

My overall opinion about this school is great because you learn a lot and is not to far away to drive to get to school. I like that their are several of these school around that I can go to if one of the others do not provide a certain class that I need.

West Georgia Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.