Coalinga, CA
West Hills College-Coalinga

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend West Hills College-Coalinga

Alize

West Hills is stationed in a rural city, known as Coalinga CA. We are very diverse, culturing students from Hawaii, New York, Georgia, Philipines, and nearby cities. Our sports are outstanding and therefore many students transfer to play for our teams! The help is always there, it is up to the person to look for it! Teachers are your typical professor, they will help if you need it, but you need to look for them.

Denisse

West Hills College Coalinga is a very peaceful place. There i usually no trouble, and the people are just pretty kind and respectful of one another. The staff is great, and they are always there to help, especially the teachers. WHCC provides its students with the tools they need. After that, it's up to the students to take advantage of that and use them to their full potential.

Lorena

I love this community college. so far, this has been the best experience of my life and i cant wait to graduate. Although it's my third semester in this school, it feels like i've been here and known all the staff for a long time. Everyone has been so kind and I'm glad that I had the chance to attend this school. Thank You West Hills College Coalinga.

Flor

If i would go back in time I would tell myself, Flor you need to be sure what career you want to go into, try your best to be number one in what ever you choose or do. You need to believe in yourself, your smart , honest, and unique and you can be what ever you want in life. You need to organize yourself and your priorities. Also remember that any decisions in your career life will have consequences. You need to focus in your career and go all the way, don't leave things halfways. I know that you can do it. When you go to class always sit in the front, so you won't get destracted and pay more attention. Take good notes that is very important. You need to read and study so you won't have trouble in class and also you would learn more. Study with positive people, don't get destracted with negative people. I know all these advice will help you in your college live and your transitions.

The persons that shouldn't attend West Hills College are those who don't care about learning and have no interest in a career, I think that they are just waisting the teacher's and their own time. I have met a couple of those people that don't deserve to be there that they don't listen, they start talking about parties and then later they want to copy notes, exams and homework. I think that isn't fair to everyone else.

One of the most frustrating things about my school is that they don't have many classes to choose from, they need more school equiptment, like chairs, desks and computers and more parking spaces.

Rodrigo

West Hills College is really calm and peaceful.

West Hills College is really calm and peaceful.

If I can go back in time, I would tell myself to stop goofing around in school and start making choices to select a school and major I want to be successful in. If I knew that I could of have taken the harder classes during high school, I would not have to be really stressful about my classes during college. I would also tell myself not to worry about the money because there is a lot of help out there. Another thing i would tell myself is to seek help so i can be guided ,y way through college.

The worst thing about my school would be the limited class choices.

violeta

It's location is in Firebaugh so it is close to home.

It's location is in Firebaugh so it is close to home.

Going back, I would tell myself to apply to more scholarships as well as apply to more colleges like UCs. I didnt' have all the info students have now. I would also tell myself to transfer to another CSU after two years so i can pursue my BA degree in Humanities like I should have done. I did not find out about that major until i was in college. Also, I would tell myself to not give up and not take unnecessary classes which kept me at school a bit longer.

i like the fact that classes are available online. I have already graduated from a 4-year college and decided to go to West Hills in the meantme because I was not sure what I wanted to do in regards to my Masters program. Having the classes available online let me take my time, decide what I wanted to pursue which was either Humanities or Art History and I chose Humanitites.

West Hills College-Coalinga administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.