West Hills College-Coalinga Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for West Hills College-Coalinga

Denisse

West Hills College Coalinga is a very peaceful place. There i usually no trouble, and the people are just pretty kind and respectful of one another. The staff is great, and they are always there to help, especially the teachers. WHCC provides its students with the tools they need. After that, it's up to the students to take advantage of that and use them to their full potential.

Lorena

I love this community college. so far, this has been the best experience of my life and i cant wait to graduate. Although it's my third semester in this school, it feels like i've been here and known all the staff for a long time. Everyone has been so kind and I'm glad that I had the chance to attend this school. Thank You West Hills College Coalinga.

Alize

West Hills is stationed in a rural city, known as Coalinga CA. We are very diverse, culturing students from Hawaii, New York, Georgia, Philipines, and nearby cities. Our sports are outstanding and therefore many students transfer to play for our teams! The help is always there, it is up to the person to look for it! Teachers are your typical professor, they will help if you need it, but you need to look for them.