West Hills College-Lemoore Top Questions

Jason

Due to the state of California's budget crisis, the state has cut funding for the school. In turn, the school has to cut classes, and the students suffer. Lack of funding to provide the proper academic staff.

The limited amount of classes. It is hard to make sure you get the classes you need to be out in two years.

Chaneal

The only problem I had with my school is the fact that this semester so many classes were cut. With the rising school prices the number of people looking to enroll in community college has risen so much yet the classes available decreased by about 40{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c}.

Alfredo

One of the worst thing is that when we see the map of the college, it is all wrong. The reason why is because, after I entered college the Dean placed a map of the building, but when they finished posting they found out that they made a mistake. There map of the school was backwards and when I see the map its kind of funny.

chasety

that it is a gradutaion requirment for everyone to have to take health 35 because this class is a total waste of time since we learn all this in fourth grade and also we have to take so much math i think as long as we know basic math skills for the non engineering and nursing degrees that should be good.