West Hills College-Lemoore Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for West Hills College-Lemoore

Michelle

Every staff member that I have encountered has been extremely friendly towards me. I am not afraid to ask them questions, and we occassionally stop to have a short conversation. The students are friendly as well. You can go up to any random person to ask a question and they'll more than likely help you.

Keiry

As a student, I definitely think the classes are very flexible and the professor are accessible. I really cant say that much because im a virtual student. Im a currently taking online classes that count as dual credit. It has really helped me advanced in my lower divisions classes. Im a high schools studnet that will be able to take a year off college and that makes me entirely content.

The school educates but doesn't do much else. There are idiots everywhere you go but that is only to be expected. The food from the Student Union is beyond expensive and tasteless, go to 7-11 instead. The bookstore will overcharge you for everything. There are some great instructors on campus, but it's a shame that their talent and willingness to help others is wasted on people who would rather not be there.

Moises

West Hills is a relatively small but lively and welcoming campus to all. The surrounding scenery is beautiful in a rural way and the community is very warm and kind. The only real downside to the campus that I am aware of is that the on school food is highly expensive for how close the campus is to restaurants, maybe two to three miles.

Angela

It really depends on the student themselves. Student life can be really fun and exciting if the student is willing to get involved. There are a variety of clubs and organizations on campus to participate in. Also, it is a small campus, so it is pretty simple to find new friends. Student to faculty ratio is great as well. The most students I've been with is about 40 to one professor. There are emergency posts if anyone ever feels unsafe and there are campus security that regularly visit the campus too. There isn't "on campus" housing, but there are apartments near it.

Adriana

It’s a nice compass and has free parking. The teachers I had were very helpful when it comes to explaining the subject matter and are available after class during there office hours as well

Carla

West Hills College Lemoore, has great nursing programs, for this reason, I am interested. The people from West Hills meaning staff don't provide enough information. I've gone to school and the food is cheap food and expensive prices. I've been trying to get a meeting with staff to learn more about the school but they seem to busy to have High School Students evaluate their school. For 2 months now, I've been trying to set a meeting to learn more about the "great" nursing programs that they have, but have yet not been called.