West Texas A & M University Top Questions

Mario

It is affordable and has really good, enjoyable, and helpful teachers.

Shalee

The chance to travel with the professors to National Parks and overseas to perform research and the chance to learn how to use equipment such as DNA sequencing machines and such.

Chase

The best thing about my university is the size. It is a smaller university with small class sizes and I feel I get more one-on-one time with my professors. They generally have an open-door policy for questions and they do all they can to make sure we are successful in the class.

The best thing about West Texas A&M are the class sizes. Most of the classes are small which I love because I get help when I do not understand. At thihs school im not just a nuber I am a part of the buffalo community. Also I have built relationships with my professors that way when I need help I feel comfortable getting advice from them. Just like goldilocks West Texas A&M is just right for ME!

The best part about West Texas A&M University would have to be the friendly, studious atmosphere WT has to offer. Students, including myself, have an opportunity to learn by given a wide range of resources to assist us as we further our education. Every course instrutor has a helpful attitude and see teaching as a passion rather than a job. Everything we need to accomplish our eduation goals are within our reach as every student thrives to maximize his/her abilities inside and outside the classroom.

Jeshaiah

The best thing about West Texas A&M is that the university really tries to get you the student involved in fun things that may or may not relate to the classroom. Everyday a student can find several activities or clubs being advertised all over the campus, allowing them to easily find a way to blow off steam and escape homework, essays and tests for a few moments and experience all of what college has to offer.

allow you to be independent and think freely

The best thing about my school is the people. I have met so many people, both on and off campus that attend West Texas A&M University, and I haven't met a rude person yet. In high school, I was extremely shy and hardly talked to anyone but during the short time I have attended WT, I have met so many amazing and wonderful people.

Neal

The school spirit is awesome!

Colleen

My college is rich in heritage.

kyle

jnkj

The people here are amazing. The students are all very talented in what they do and the teachers are usually so much fun.