West Virginia University Institute of Technology Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for West Virginia University Institute of Technology

James

It is a great school, I am in the online program and it is very learnable and very worthwhile. I highly recommend going to this college it is worthwhile especially to highschool students that want to get a bunch of general classes out of the way. I highly recommend this school to anyone.

My overall opinion of west Virginia Tech is that its great and the campus is moving to Beckley WV from Montgomery WV so there will some changes next year which I believe it will make the school more popular because there are more things to do in Beckley like more shops and entertaining things to occupy the students.

Ana

The small classes size make it easier for a relationship with the professors. However, since we are a small school, we don't have all the resources. We recently moved campus location to another town, and there was not enough time to prepare everything which resulted in some lab exercises with poor results. Overall, we have good programs but there is room for improvement.

David

My overall opinion of WV Tech is it's a nice campus with extracurricular activities to do whether it be hiking, visiting historic coal mines, watching sporting events, or going to the mall. I wish the school had a football team. The dorm rooms are nice in Hogan Hall--you can't hear a bunch of noise from adjoining rooms. I wish we had more food choices and the cafeteria was opened longer during the week nights and during the entire weekend.

Courtney

Personally, this campus is so beautiful in more ways then one. In front of the main building, Carter Hall, we have a sign with our WV and such pretty flowers. It is a sight. The food is always so amazing, the staff is always there to help. It is a great university to be apart of.