West Virginia University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for West Virginia University

Talal

Racism , they just keep accusing students from a very specific race of cheating with no evidence. I wish I hadn't been here

Tehya

West Virginia is my home state college and it has a very welcoming feeling around campus. The scenery is very beautiful and I love the mountains. The students are very proud to be Mountaineer and their pride really makes the place more enjoyable. I cannot wait until I enroll into West Virginia University and become a Mountaineer. Let's go Mountaineers!

stacie

West Virginia University is a very unique school and I love it for that. It's a hybrid mixture of southern and east coast universities. Greek life is big, but you could still survive all 4 years without joining. The social life is huge, but academics are still very important to the students. The sports and school spirit are unmatched.

Alexis

West Virginia University (WVU) welcomes students of all ethnicities, races, and backgrounds. I love how inclusive the school is, welcoming people from all over the world. WVU offers many different sports teams and clubs for students to join as well as an abundant of campus resources. I love and am proud to be attending West Virginia University.

Savannah

It’s split 50/50 between the people who want to learn and people who want to party. It’s easy to get dragged into the party scene if you do not go in with rules and expectations for yourself. But if you’re willing to focus on your studies, it’s amazing. There’s plenty of thing to do with friends-that’s not party.

Olivia

I was so nervous moving 4 hours away from home for the first time. I'm so glad I got over my fear and am loving living in Morgantown. I feel like I've know the kids on my dorm hall forever and my classes keep me engaged and excited to learn. I'm loving it so far. Except the hills.