West Virginia Wesleyan College Top Questions

The rising tuition is the worst thing about this school because it does not increase the financial aid with the tuition. This makes it difficult to find funds to continue attending. This could be fixed by a 4 year tuition freeze.

TIMOTHY

I do not like the food as it does not have a good flavor and gets worst throughout the year as the semesters progress. The salad bars are fine but the main meal is lacking in variety and quality compared to other collleges.

I consider the worst thing about my school is the greek affiliations. West Virginia Wesleyan is a extremely small school since it is private so the greek groups have actual houses for them to stay in. Every night there seems to be a party going on at every house, and the noise carries all over the town making it hard to sleep at night or to concentrate while studying.

The worst thing about my school for me is where it is located. I like the town decently, but there is not a whole lot to do. Also it is three hours away from my home town, so that is not so convenient for me, but all in all even though this is the worst quality, it isn't that bad. If I could pick the college up and move it within ten minutes from my house, I would say it was just about perfect.

Joanna

The filter systems for the heat not being clean and therefore causing me to cough..

Food

facalities-- dorms, academic & recreation

The food always seems to be the same thing. They recycle the same menu over and over again, but you can pretty much always find something worth eating.

Most students go home on the weekends. On the weekends, greek life rules. If you are not in a fraternity or sorority, you are probably spending the weekends alone.