Western Connecticut State University Top Questions

Fatima

Wester Connecticut State University is my home away from home: warm and demanding, the only difference is that I have lots of parents i have to respond and respect to, and many siblings to take care of.

Henry

Cozy school with a diverse student body and classrooms that focus on the individual.

Kevin

A low cost school for just as much of an education as you can get anywhere else.

Melanie

Western Connecticut State University is the best choice I could have made in selecting a college.

Richard

Western Connecticut State University is a school that can supply the education you need while making you feel at home.

bella

My school has extremely helpful staff and great proffesors that help you when ever you need. Also Western has many activites to participate in and make friends.

Marisa

My school is very helpful and laid back.

Christopher

WCSU is a very small school but has alot of potential to be a great big school.

Melinda

It is a good sized school, not too big, which is nice because you are able to get more attention in the classes and the focs that you need to do well. The professors want to help you learn and will try their best to help you do well. Overall a great environment with good people and a good education.

lindsey

Very unorganized, cheaply built dorms that are expensive, expensive food, make you pay for everything that they can charge, inconvenient, dont care about students, advisors suck, try purposely to keep you there longer than your major requires so they make more money.

Halisson

Great sized school.

Kelly

Although people find things to complain about, I've found that my experience here is what I make of it; WestConn has its "ups" and "downs" like any other school, but if everyone keeps a positive attitude they will find they will enjoy their time here so much more.