Rapid City, SD
Western Dakota Technical Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Western Dakota Technical Institute

Royal

I love it here, everyone is friendly and intelligent, I like that. I was skeptical at first, but this place grew on me and I like that the atmosphere is calm and nice. My experience here is always different, but an awesome kind of a way where you know it the right place.

Terah

I think WDT is an amazing school, which faculty who care and academic opportunity for everyone. Everyone seems friendly and the classes are very well structured. The food is great and its never hard to find someone if you're in need of assistance in class or just as a friend!

Audrey

Every employee on this campus is all about helping you (the student) have the most positive experience in school and leave owning the information and ready to change the work field you have chosen. They have a passion to help the students and they get to know you by name.

Most of my classmates are non-traditional students who have a desire to go further with their education and are dedicated to doing excellent in acedemics even when the rest of the world tells them that it's too late to go into that career field they have always wanted to be in.

Get into a local college right away out of highschool and take generals like english, speech, math etc along with a few subjects that you are interested in but not sure if you want to go full swing into them. Don't go full time your first semester either. Then once you have a better idea of what to expect, with college life and classes and subjects of interest, find a college that matches your ideals and has a special emphasis on the degree you want. Once you find your degree and your college and have finished at least one semester of school at a local college move out of your parent's house and either get an apartment or dorm. Most important though, make sure you have finances for school but leave taking out a loan as a last resort. If you need to get a job don't work more than 20 hours a week and don't start until after a few weeks of adjusting to school and dorm life. Start appling for grants and scholarships at every chance, from your senior year of highschool until you graduate from college.

Western Dakota Technical Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.