Western Illinois University Top Questions

Redrick

WIU has a wide variety of clubs, groups, and organizations to join. The campus is also very diverse.

Jordan

My school is know for only 2 things; drinking and our law enforcement program, which is why I origionally decided to attend Western Illinois University. The school puts alot of pride into it's Law Enforcement and a large majority of the campus is a LE major.

Caitlyn

WIU is best known for it's teaching program and rotc/military and law enforcement program. The school does have a quite a bit of parties but what school doesn't?

Datrese

There really is nothing besides the fashion show.

GOURISHANKAR

FOR AN GOOD AND HIGH QUALIFIED ACADEMIC EDUCATION

John

Western illinois is known for having one of the best Criminal Justice programs around. The campus layout is incredible. It makes you feel like you are attending a larger university, but it is quite small as far as enrollment numbers, The greek system at the college is phenomal.

Kelly

I believe the school is best known for being a great school for people looking to go into law enforcement or teaching. I did not choose either of those areas of study and feel that I recieved a great education for my chosen career.

Melanie

Drinking

Mary

Western Illinois University is best known academically for its Meteorology and Law Enforcement and Justice Administration majors.

Jasmine