Western Illinois University

« See more reviews of Western Illinois University

My campus is small from any other university I have ever seen, but it allows for more relationships to be formed; and everyone is very happy to be here; it seems that all classes are different in size allowing for larger scale discussions, allowing for many different types of ideas to be passed around; and in every class teachers reassure students that all responsibilities and connections made that will help them is their responsibility.

The campus is large but small enough that anincoming freshmen is not overwhelmed. The falculty is professional but sympathetic . The community events are great becuase they really reach out into the surrounding community and include them. We are also trying to conserve resources by using biodegradible materials and conserving energy.

If you are looking for a college thats not to big or small and just right wiu is the school for you, with small and large classes fit to your personal perference and many social activities and school spirit. Yes. located in middle of nowhere you will meet plenty of friends and have activities to do.

Western Illinois University is a wonderful university that gives all students an opporotunity to learn and suceed in their classes. It is just the perfect size campus; not too big, but also not too small.

Decent sized school in the middle of the country with a great education and instruction tech program, not really good at helping people get jobs after graduating.

The Quad Cities campus is an up and coming part of the area, allowing students from local school the option for a much lower cost of education.

A fun place where you will get the expirience you need for the "real" world and meet friends that will be with you for the rest of your life.

My school is a large group of people seeking something that they may not yet understand but still seek it out even when the going gets rough.

Western Illinois University is an institution dedicated to strong academics and a variety of different activities to participate in.

My school is fun filled, eventful, so much to do for those who want to get involved!!! It's a great place to meet new people and be.