Western Illinois University

« See more reviews of Western Illinois University

Western is a school for someone who would excel in a diverse environment. It is a place with great people and wonderful surroundings. It is for a person who is open to many different opportunities and situations. This school is great for incoming freshman and gives a good backbone and help for those who need it. It is a school that can be useful for any one and any interest. People of all walks of life would enjoy and should consider Western Illinois University as their place to earn a higher level of education.

I think that the type of person that should atten Western Illinous University is one that has the will to be open minded to surrondings and one that has future goals for themselves. Macomb is a small town and many new students have a hard time adjusting to it, it takes time. Students that attend Western should have priorities and good work ethic. One must keep up with school work and studies or else they will fall behind.

A person who is well in tune with the arts and maintains a good study balance between social life and homework will love it here. A student looking to transfer or attend from high school will be welcomed in open arms by staff, faculty, and students. Prospective students will find that the campus is very simple and fast to get around and that people are very friendly. Students should be into school spirit here as well.

With the two different campus' the Macomb campus is the more traditional school, you would live on campus etc. The Quad City Campus is more for the non traditional student. This campus is more for the person who has to put them self through school and work at the same time or the person with a family at home. The QC campus is not as involved as the Macomb campus is.

I believe any and all students seeking to learn should attend this school. This school would be especially approriate for pre-law majors, because Western Illinois Univiersity is 75% pre-law majors. Any fun, out going, and hardworking person would fit well into Western Illinois University. Afterall, this university is very accomadating for new and transfer students.

Some one who is sure nt sure of what they want to become when they get older, becuase they are lots of opportunites for students to explore different career options. Also, students who want to leave the big city life and go to a place that is smaller and they can take care of your academical needs.

The type of person that should attend Western is a diverse person who is willing to make a sacrafice to small town life. Also someone who is able to adjust to things quickly such as; havig to study all the time, or being able to tolerate different enviorments.

Someone who is willing to work hard should attend this school. It is a great place to get involved and make new friends, but you will be challenged as well, both academically and spiritually. This college is God-centered and will challenge you in many ways.

The kind of person that should attend my university should be someone who doesn't mind a small campus, someone who is looking to have a good relationship with their professor, and someone who isn't trying to pay an enormous amount of money for tuition.

Any kind of person really. Western is mainly a college for pre-med or law enforcement students but it has other courses as well. Don't be discouraged about it being a school for them because there are loads of other courses that one may take.