Western Illinois University

« See more reviews of Western Illinois University

I wish i had known the different clubs to join, the ammounts of financial aid available, the different ammounts of majors to choose from, the idfferent dormitories, and other activities on campus.

That four years here would be too long. Wish I would have known that more students are concentraited on getting drunk and going out to the bars than doing well and participating in class.

I wish I had known that there were so many different programs for each major. My next academic school year I plan on taking advantage of all opportunities afforded to me.

I wish I would have known what I really wanted to do in life. It would have made my last couple of years a lot easier as far as classes.

Nothing, because what i didnt already know i learned by means of life experience which can not be taught or bought but only lived.

I wish I knew about all of the activities I could be involved with my freshman year rather than later on in my schooling.

That this school has many oppertunities to get involved with the surrounding communities.

I wish I had known this school was not near any stores i wouldn't shop at.

not to trust everyone you come in contact with!

better communication skills