Western Illinois University Top Questions

What do you brag about most when you tell your friends about Western Illinois University?

Redrick

The professors (for the most part) are very helpful, and there are plenty of resources to get help on a subject. Also, there are lots of activities on campus to get involved with.

The classes on campus are great. There is a lot of class size choices to choose from as well as many places for help with anything you would need help with. They want everyone to do well, so they try to give as many resources possible.

John

I brag mostly sbout my days with the fraternity, and how it taught oneself to be an adult, and deal with real world issues. In addition the experience I had while pledging. Some of my best friends are my pledgemates.

Sam

Classes are small and personal - professors are always available for extra help! Even lecture classes are slightly smaller and more individualized than other schools.

I think the best thing about WIU is the experience. Everything is accessible from campus. You can take a free bus ride provided by campus to town, Wal-mart, the bars, or anywhere on campus.

Matthew

Nothing really, Western Illinois University is a small school in a small town. Since i'm from Chiacgo I do not really like it there that much.

mike

I brag most about the helpful and extremely intelligent professors and the great times i had with friends and classmates.

Holly

When i discuss my school with my friends i emphasize how much i enjoy the education program and how great it really is. Western Illinois is one of the best schools in the mid west for education and also attracts are large amount of law enforcement majors. I am very proud to go to a school that produces law enorcers and teachers to help the community.

Dustin

how fun the party's are. That you get that small town feel but yet you still goin to a bigger university.

Chris

I tell them about the great friends i have made at school.