Bowling Green, KY
Western Kentucky University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Western Kentucky University

Kaleb

College is what you make of it! There are plenty of schools to choose from and higher education is a can't go wrong option. Choose a school that makes you feel like you are in control of your future and they are just there to guide you along. While you are at school realize that you doing something great. College is nothing more than an empty storyboard waiting for you to fill in the storyline. There will be times where the storyboard gets a little messy and confusing but stay strong and focused on the story's ending. No two storyboards will ever be the same and I promise no storyboard will ever be perfect. It is the ability of the author to regain control of the story that truly makes college special. Get involved and evolve, because college is the time of your life where things start to make sense and lifetime friends and partnerships are formed. Fear finals time and know that everyone will have a nervous breakdown that will make you want to stop the story. Remember every story has a plot, but only great ones have a true happy ending. It's all on you!

To bring an umbrella! It rains quite often and I am from Kansas where it didn't rain all that much. There is no need to know much else because there is always someone there to help you and give assistance or advice if it is needed.

Anyone. The attitude that exists at WKU is just amazing. Saying a certain kind of person should attend this school just isn't right. Anyone can attend and everyone will enjoy it! The diversity of personalities and only makes this university stronger and we only continue to grow.

Finding the right college is essential to a student?s potential career and future. I find that it?s a great bonding experience between parents and their children. I think it brought me and my parents closer together for sure. I am not saying it?s easy because it most certainly is not, but I believe it makes you into a more wise and responsible individual. I encourage parents to be there to help support their child?s decision in school but to also sit back and really listen to their child?s perspective. Students, I will be the first one to admit that your parents will never give you advice if they didn?t think it was for your best benefit, so trust them and their opinions as well. I have learned from my college experiences that life is like a hard juggling act among your academics, friends, activities, and family. I believe to make the most of your college experience, students should get to know their professors and let them know you care about your grades. Earn public speaking skills, make incredible friends for life, and enjoy the years, because trust me; they pass you by so quickly.

I tend to brag a lot about the beauty of my college campus. I just think it?s the perfect combination of buildings and scenery. Since Western Kentucky University is in the south I have to mention the fact that I brag to my Ohio friends about the hospitality of everyone. All students are friendly and very helpful. It?s just a really exciting campus with good hearted students and inspiring faculty. Last but not least the dining services are amazing, I can promise any future student that if you come to WKU, the food will be better than home.

The most frustrating thing at my school would have to be the same as the best. You know that beautiful campus that I brag a lot about? Well yes iit is beautiful but I also get frustrated because it?s also all entirely on a large hill, hence the name Hill toppers. This makes those 8 o' clock in the morning classes at the top of the hill so much fun. I am just guessing now, but I would say that each student who attends WKU probably walks about 5 miles a day when going to classes. Wow huh?

Western Kentucky University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.