Western Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Western Kentucky University

Western Kentucky University is a school of excellence and tradition. Students who make the most of their time spent in this college will graduate with many opprtunities. The tight bond the alumni and recently graduated students have here is a great one. Job opportunities, advice, and support are endless to the graduating classes that go through each year. The best thing about it is that as each year passes the bond with the students, staff, and school spirit is one that doesn't fade away with time. Support and pride are both traits that will forever represent WKU.

An academically challenging yet promising school. When I graduate from here, I feel confident that I have earned my degree and that it wasn't handed to me and also that I will quickly find a job within my field of study. The professors here most often care about the success of students within their class and many go beyond the scope of the class to assure success if the student needs it. The campus itself is beautiful and students here feel safe.

Western Kentucky University is a school with the campus and social atmosphere you see in idealised television campuses (walking around on a nice day by all the musicians and sunbathers is like living in a recruitment video), the cultural diversity of a large city, and the charm of the South.

How I can describe my school in one sentence would be that this school is very rewarding, we learn so much from our professors and people here are wanting to see you graduate and help you get to the next level of our education.

Western Kentucky University has a beautiful campus, in both its architechure and its landscape, as well as am administration that makes great efforts to help its students succeed at their highest level.

Western Kentucky University is amazing for many reasons: the professors are helpful, the campus is beautiful, the students are friendly, and there are several extra activities available to students.

The school I attend is mainly motivated by sports and greek life, has a small art community that I am proud to be a part of, and always means well to support the arts, but doesn't always deliver.

My school is a fun and educational get away from home. Most of the time there is always something to do on campus. The food is great, and the students are pretty friendly for the most part.

Western Kentucky is a great school, full of great teachers, and students alike, I have found many new friends in the teachers and the other students that are enrolled in the college.

Western Kentucky University is a place where learning becomes a personal experience due to the professors and sense of community.