Western Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Western Kentucky University

Parking is probably the worst. All of the lots fill up in the mornings and at night. There is a short window during the day when you are able to get a spot close to where you need to be.

The open-door policy. They need to raise the ACT requirement and overall GPA in order to get rid of the people that don't truly want to be here to learn.

The worst thing about Western Kentucky University would have to be that it costs too much, even though it is a public school, it is still pricey.

The worst part about campus is definitely the parking. There are too many students and not near enough parking spaces for those cars.

The worst thing is the amount of green space. You have to go off campus to a park to find a place to run around and play sports.

The worst thing is the downtime for the school intranet. They do maintence every weekend. In hindsight that is a good thing.

The worst thing about Western Kentucky is that the resturants on compus have bad times from when they open and close.

The worst experience i have had is with the smoking policy, but thats only because cigarette smoke irratates me.

The worst thing about my school is the parking on campus. It is very hard to find a parking spot on campus.

Having to be in so much debt because I am not able to afford college on my own or with my parent's help.