Western Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Western Kentucky University

A person who is very outgoing and who is interested in being around otheres from several different ethnic categories. Also, a person who is school spirited and willing to learn. Someone who doens't mind being around lots of people in small places.

Dedicated students are what compose this school. This school is also full of independent, free-spirited souls who know where they're going in life and will do anything to make it happen.

The type of person that should attend this school is a very competitive person with a desire to excel in their education due to hard work and time management.

Someone who really likes a challenge in their school work and social life, and someone who can enjoy the aesthetic beauty of the campus.

Any Kind of person should attend this college. Anyone would love this school because you learn from class, yourself and others.

Anyone who loves diversity and wants to become a teacher. Western holds the best teaching program in the state of Kentucky.

The kind of person who should attend this school is one who likes small schools, small towns, and the country environment.

Any type of person can attend this school because there are so many opportunities for everyone.

Any kind of person should attend this school! Western Kentucky has something for everyone.

Someone interested in getting a good education and enjoying the college experience.