Western Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Western Kentucky University

The most frustrating thing about WKU is the on campus food company. Aramark runs all the all campus food and they love to rip off students. The meal plans seem like good deals until they close the cafeterias early and you can't use all of your meal plans. I probably wasted 30 something meal plans because of Aramark.

the most frustrating thing about my school is...hmm...well as an incoming frashmen i dont know a whole lot about it. but i can say that a little of everything for a freshman is frustrating. trying to figure out how you will even pay for school, books, where classes are, etc.

Personally, the most frustrating thing to me about Western Kentucky University so far has been having classes at the very bottom of the hill and then all the way at the top. While I love the workout, when it gets cold I'm going to wish I had classes closer together!

The most frustrating thing about my school, honestly, is the rule that you can only use four meal plans in a day. There are days, like Thanksgiving week, where I have meal plans for use for only two days, so I only get to use eight of them instead of all ten.

Western Kentucky University is a highly respected school but it is also known as a party school, I feel that, that is a very annoying part of my school. While I am studying I here people running down the halls yelling and screaming being very intoxicated.

The variety of food on campus gets old. Also, they do not tel you everything you need to know in regard to classes you need to take and how to get of here on time, you are on your own and are expected to ask a lot of questions to get what you need done.

The pressure to be in a fraternity. If you are unable to get into one, you can often feel ostrasized by others. Fraternities and Sororities are everywhere and extremely alcohol dependent and I dont reallt wish to be part of that kind of group.

The amount of partying and how much social life revolves around alcohol. I also believe that some professors take advantage of their control over the class by forceing their opinion on the students and ridiculing the students who don't agree.

The most frustrating thing about WKU is that there are very few on campus jobs available. I really need to be making some money because school is so expensive, but it's just really tough to find a job.

The most frustrating things about my school is juggling sports and school work. It is very hard and time consuming. Sometimes I just want time to myself but find it hard when I play a sport.