Western Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Western Kentucky University

I wish I had known how hard it would be to choose a major. When time is not on your side, you really have to choose something fast and I wish I knew what I wanted to do before going to college.

Before I went to WKU I was affraid to leave the comfort of High School. I wish I would've known that college would be so much fun and that this would be the happiest time of my life so far!

How many hours we had to take and how to plan out my time here. There are many rules and things that I was not aware of until after getting here and some I have learned recently.

Best friends are not the best roommates. You may think it will be great living with your best friend, but you actually find out more about that person after you move in together.

I wish I had known what a quality organization this school is and how easy the staff makes the process of applying and navigating through the process of getting an education.

Transitioning from living at home to living at Western isn't hard- people are there to make it easy for you. It's not nearly as scary or daunting as it may seem.

I wish I had known what other schools had to offer compared to Western. Keep your eyes open and don't limit your options for any reasons.

More about summer and winter classes, and finical aid for those terms. Also study abroad opportunities,and finical aid for those aswell.

I wish I had known that they don't give scholarships/financial aid to out-of-state students. Also, that parking is awful.

That college is so much fun even with tons of homework,studying, projects, important most of the time 4 exams and finals!