Western Michigan University

« See more reviews of Western Michigan University

Badly organized, and recovering from a horrible former president, but hopeful. Not enough parking, not enough financial aid, and def not good enough professors outside the specialized departments, to which I thankfully belong. If it were not for the Theatre Department and how wonderfully it is run, I would never dream of going to Western.

The idea of spending four or more years in college was originally making me cringe, but due to the many people, from students to staff, that have impacted me so far, WMU has presented me with so many opportunities and assisted me in believing that I can, and will, be successful in any area I choose to study.

The professors I've had at Western Michigan University are incredibly intelligent, passionate, and inspirational, and I've learned so much from them, but the students are what brings it down - generally speaking, they seem to lack direction, drive, and respect.

WMU is an upbeat, very socially excepting school, with easy access to computer labs, wifi, classes, and sporting events which their performace is somewhat embarrassing, experiencing being part of the atmopshere at these games is something I will never forget.

Western Michigan University is a public school that offers many major opportunities and has a very excellent learning enviornment, but has a low graduation rate because of the upseting expectaions of the school from to much focus on partying.

WMU is a great size for a university; it allows students of every race and color to unite in the pursuit of higher education and to also become part of a community that helps all of the students to grow both personally and professionally.

Western Michigan University is a prestigious and accredited school full of opportunities and blessings, but one can only fully appreciate what it has to offer if they do not have their head in the toilet.

I love the campus. People are extremely friendly, and they try to help you as mush as possible. There is a lot to do on campus in terms of activities and such. I am really enjoying the experience.

Western is a fairly big and lively school with an incredible engineering program that is quickly surpassing many of the top technical schools in the Midwest and attracting a variety of students.

A very diverse college with many brilliant minds gathered from around the different parts of the world, all working together to succeed in their classes and to go on to the next level.