Western Michigan University

« See more reviews of Western Michigan University

I love WMU with all my heart! I will always remember my time spent here. I have met people that here I expect will be my life-long friends. I will be proud to show off a degree with Western Michigan University written on it! I have learned a lot about myself and about others while at WMU. All in all, I love WMU! GO BRONCOS!

This school needs to learn to close down more often. We've had to walk to class on days when it was -10 degrees Farenheit outside. Because the president was speaking and didn't want to reschedule. What the hell is that bullshit? I almost froze my nose off, and my eyes were sticking together when I blinked.

Western Michigan is its own society with campus life, when school starts up again students get engulfed by all the activites that surronds them. Western has the reputation of being the biggest party school in Michigan, but every school has their social aspects, Western's is just more prominent

One of the biggest unique factors about my school is that I feel as though wherever you go on or around campus there is always somebody that you know. It's not a huge school or a small school. People here are so outgoing and it is so easy to meet new people anywhere you go.

The school has a variety of interests and a variety of different people. THe school is very racially diverse and is open to new ideas and interest groups. The one thing that i have always liked about western is the people and that they are very down to earth people.

Western is located in the town in which I was raised. The kalamazoo area provides the Kalamazoo Promise which is a privately funded scholarship for students who graduate from the Kalamazoo Public School System; which is a great opportunity for my four children.

It's really easy going. People are willing to make friends with many different people. The campus seperates all the kids, the liberal kids live near downtown and the conservative kids like on the west side of campus. But on campus everyone gets along.

The school I am going to now is known for it's education I program. Since I am going into special education, I considered a college that I could get a good education from, as well as a degree that looked good when I went to find a ob in the future.

The focus on sciences and arts. Western has one of the best Theatre programs in the country. We also have great engineering and chemistry programs, as well as one of two Universities in the country that offers a paper science program.

The arts are excellent at Western, though they do not get nearly enough student support. We have the third best theatre program out of all the public schools in the country, and for who and where and what we are, that is magnificent.