Western Michigan University

« See more reviews of Western Michigan University

I brag about the nursing department. It is very organized. The building is always well kept and clean. The advisors are always available to see you on a timely manner. They give many students of a diverse background an oppurtunity to be a nurse. thje teachers are always on time for class and prepared. Many of the students that come to the nuring school find jobs immediately after school. The nursing school works with Bronson Hospital so many students work and Bronson after they complete school.

That there is so much to do around here that sometimes you wish that undergrad was longer than just 4 years. I love how we have great sports teams and games are just so fun to go too with students cheering all around. I love the downtown with all the night life activities like poetry and music halls. I love living in the dorms and meeting new people all the time and them becoming like your new family. The best part would have to be just being at a colleg that is alive with passion and spirit.

The music program here is top-notch. The professors are very approachable and will answer almost any question you may have. They are usually very understanding if you have to miss class for any reason. And most professors will accept late work. On the social side, there is a diverse student body here. You can find someone just like you anywhere you go. It never really gets boring here (unless you stay here over the summer, since most people go back home).

Western Michigan University is a challenging school, but it is also one of the best. At Western you get both the fancy name, yet it is one of the cheapest public universities in Michigan. They have an amaizng Honors College, and every person I have ever talked to is extremely helpful. Professors are extremely understanding, and they all do a great job of making sure you pass (so long as you do your part).

When I brag about my school to friends and family, I almost always talk about how the campus is like one big family. You see the same people every day and everyone is so nice. It's like a close-knit community. You will, without a doubt, ne able to point out a new student or someone who doesnt attend Western Michigan University. Also, we have a lot of organizations and activities almost every single day.

I tell my friends that my school is huge! The classrooms are awesome and are great for art students. I love the fact that the art students get to use Mac computers and laptops for projects. I also love that student work is on display in shows and exhibits each month. Western is the best school I could ask for to be the best art major I can be.

The engineering and applied sciences college I have always thought deserve bragging rights. Western Michigan is ranked in the top ten for the engineering college , especially for its aeronautical engineering area. If one choses to head in the direction of engineering, Western Michigan is by far a top notch school for such a selection.

The biggest thing that i tend to brag about is that my school is almost 100% sustainable and is one of the leading advocates of sustainable development. There are recycling options in every building and they advertise their desire to move towards clean energy by owning their own electric vehicle charging station on campus.

Everyone is very welcoming and there's so many things to get involved in with over 300 registered student organizations. The faculty and staff truly want you to succeed as well and they'll do anything and everything to help you. Kalamazoo is also a great city and there's tons of things to do; downtown is especially fun.

I tell them how WMU is one of the nation's top aviation schools (my major is Aviation Administration). I also brag about how many scholarship opportunities there are, and how friendly all of the professors and staff are. They are always there when I have a question or need, and they are always ready and willing to help.