Western Michigan University

« See more reviews of Western Michigan University

Someone who isn't willing to do the coursework and continueosly skip class will most likely flunk out in the first year. It is alright to party, but only if you can balance your social life with your academic life, and keep in mind where one's priorities lie.

This school is great for all kinds of people! There are so many different student organizations and clubs and such a diverse student population that there is sure to be a great fit for all types of personalities when attending Western Michigan University!

Someone who is close minded and unwilling to learn should not attend this school. Students who apply with the misconception that Western Michigan University is a party school become quickly disappointed when their grades reflect their misconception.

I don't believe there is any specific type of person who shouldn't attend this school. There are all types of people who attend this school. As long as the school contains the field you want to attend this school is appropriate for anyone.

This University is great for all types of students from all different backgrounds! You will not ever feel excluded or feel like you dont fit in... there is a place for everyone here and it's a great University to be able to succeed at!

The type of person who shouldn't attend this school is someone who has absolutely no intention of doing work or studying, someone who intends on spending all their time on drugs and alcohol instead of being a serious student.

Persons who want to get employed after college shouldn't go to WMU. I am only kidding. I graduated at a bad time in the job market. Honestly Id say someone who enjoys a heafty workload shouldn't go here.

someone who is all about their work or all about their partying. i've seen a lot of people fail because they party to much and a lot of people hate this school because they didnt socialize at all

Someone interested in a fast-paced city life with much to do outside of school probably should not attend Western Michigan University because Kalamazoo is a very quiet, safe place.

This school is great for all types of people with all kinds of different personalities. This school is very open and diverse so you will absolutely find something here for you!