Western Michigan University

« See more reviews of Western Michigan University

WMU is a great school, but also a fun school with a lot of things going on. A person who can't buckle down and study will get very distracted and do very poorly.

The kind of person that should attend WMU is someone that is interested in learning and that wants to go to a big school with a small school feel.

Students that should not attend this school are students who are not willing to socialize and those that are not serious about their school work.

I really dont think there is a type of person that shouldnt attend this school. there is something here for everyone at all skill levels

Someone who thinks that we're just a party school and doesn't want to work at all. Western takes some work, it's harder than you think!

Someone who needs to know everyone around them. Western is a large school, so there will be many unfamiliar faces every single day.

somebody who doesnt care about there school work and doesn't want to have fun while gaining an education at the same time.

I think that Western accepts all people and everyone should come to Western if they think it is what is best for them.

I don't know... There is a lot for everyone. The majority of people it seems are highly focused on partying/drinking

A person who does not want to go to college! You have to work for your grades adn be willing to put in effort!