Western Michigan University

« See more reviews of Western Michigan University

The fact that there is no diversity. It is basically segregated according to race, frat/soror. groups, income, and sports. Besides that the school is great maybe the way the school looks need to change though.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the price of summer classes. They are far more expensive than classes taken during the Fall and Spring, which makes it hard to get ahead, or catch up.

The most frustrating part is that WMU is a large school. There are many large lectures and at times you can feel like just a number and in need of personal advice and assistance.

Some times it can be hard to get into the classes that you would like to take and this can be Frustrating, classes can be full or at times that don't work with other classes.

There is a very good amount of partying that goes on and the school is sometimes known as "Wastern", which in my opinion degrades the appeal of the University.

The most fustrating thing about my school is probably having this thing called elearning...it crashes sometimes and it can be really confusing.

All the hills, it makes it hard to walk to classes especially in the winter time when there is over a foot of snow.

The program I'm in for business automatically gives us classes at terrible times and on the worst days of the week.

The student services for financial aid and healthcare among others are time consuming and often not very helpful.

The lack of financial aid. Its hard to go to school on my own income when there are few to no jobs available.