Western Oregon University

« See more reviews of Western Oregon University

I would describe myself as motivated and energetic. I graduated high school a year early and managed to do it with a 3.8 GPA which is a feat in itself for high school students. I've always known I wanted to be a teacher so i set my course for the best teaching school in Oregon: Western. I've done my research and prepared myself well for what's coming up in my life and I couldn't be more excited about it.

Western Oregon University has many strong academic and atheltic programs (particularly the ASL, Criminal Justice, Pyschology and rugby and frisby golf programs) a small but gorgeous campus, excellent resources for its students, a commited staff, and a friendly community.

Western Oregon is a small college where my largest class had 40 kids in it which makes it possible for you to really get to know the professors and receive one on one help, going to such a small school also builds great opportunites to get involved and meet tons of people.

Western Oregon University is a school that has been extremely helpful in teaching me in my chosen career path and supporting me with not only academics, but with any problems with other people that I have had while living there.

An excellent school that provides a low teacher to student ratio with instructors who enjoy their job and want to see the students learn and succeed by building a relationship with their students.

Western Oregon University is a great sized school (small enough to meet one-on-one with professors) and there are many different ways to get involved (clubs, leadership, jobs, etc.)

A beautiful campus with helpful teachers, a wonderful opportunity to learn, grow, make friends and a place to find yourself without the drama of the city life may cause.

A small state college where the professors truly care about your learning, the students are friendly and welcoming, and is located in a beautiful area.

It's perfect especially if you enjoy a smaller campus with lots of opportunites and more individual attention from your professors.

Western has a warm, friendly environment that can be easily adapted to by everyone who becomes part of this school.