Morganton, NC
Western Piedmont Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Western Piedmont Community College

Hal

Healthcare professional whether it is pharmcists or physical therapists or physician assistnat.

If I could go back in time and tell myself some advice I would say to get in the weight room quicker and to also take the shot on the turkey that locked up on you at 50 yards. I would tell myself to play strictly defense and not worry about running the football. I would tell myself to stay away from Lydia and to not give Heather so many chances. But looking back on the process of looking back, these things have shaped me into who I am. When I got redshirted and couldn’t play baseball anymore I took a year or so off before getting very active in the weight room. But because of that, I work harder than most people do in there. If I did not let Heather string me out like she did, I may not appreciate the fiancé I have now. And, not taking that shot on that turkey tells me that I am indeed more about they hunt than the kill. Yes there are some things I would do differently but it’s not hard to find ways to be happy about how things played out.

The faculty. They are the main reason I chose this school and this campus. Many do this because they want to not because they have to. I like i feel like a priority as well as everyone else when help is needed. They all bring vast upon vast amounts of experience to the table in their own way so students can branch out even within the same career field.

lara

I would encourage myself to enroll in college while im in high school. learn everything in the medical field that i need to know to get the job i want.

there is nothing i have to say about this.

Nice teachers. Clean enviroment, good food. big parking lot. no smoking on campus

Whitney

If I could go back in time and give myself advice about college, I would encourage myself to fill out as many scholarships as possible. I would have told myself I can do anything I put my mind to and to not be afraid of the maximum 21 credit hours a semester. I would have told myself to not be as shy and to speak out, not only to get my point across, but to maybe help others to not be afraid of sharing their feelings too. I also would have suggested that in my first semester of community college to already be preparing myself for the transfer to a four year once I get my associate degree. I would tell myself to really think through all my decisions to make sure they are the right ones. I would tell myself to show much appreciation and gratefulness to all who will support you in school. I would also tell myself to take any offerings the college gives me because it will only help me in the future. And then, I would tell myself to choose what career path is going to make me happy because that is what matters most.

Anyone who can should attend this school. The teachers are extremely nice and will work with you. It has very low crime, almost none at all. The students as well as faculty are nice and helpful. It also contains a library with an excellent variety to choose from. No matter what race, sex, religion or handicapp, Western Piedmont Community College is the right fit for anyone.

Western Piedmont Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.