Western State Colorado University Top Questions

Since the school is so small, there are many opportunities to get involved-maybe too many. I am part of 4 clubs including intermural hockey, and that on top of full class load can be stressful. It is good to put yourself out there and get involved, but don't go overboard.

Lacy

I can't really think of anything. I love Western. But I guess if you aren't social it can be a bit trying, and boring.

The worst thing about Western is that there is not enough time to finish all your studies and go snowboarding, rock climbing and paintballing all in one day.

The worst thing about Western State College is the ethnic diversity. It is difficult to get minorities to come to Western State College. It is not hostile toward any ethnicity, the students know and understand that race is complete fabrication, we are all homo sapiens, we can all mate with each other and can co-exist without any problems. Racism is for the most part completely non-existant, but despite this, there are relatively few minorities in the student body and faculty.

The worst thing about WSC is that the union doesn't have enough for on-campus students to do. However, we are in the process of building a new one.